- Offered Salary 10092
- Career Level Senior Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Responsible for Channel Partner development and Management.
- Familiar with Cisco/IBM/HP/DELL Channel policy, strategy, structure.
- Take responsibility for Channel Business in North Africa countries.
- Can do a deep insight in different industries and Channel Market. Work with Channel Sales leaders to help define channel strategy and define important milestones for continuing to grow the business
- Conduct in depth analysis to identify and recommend revenue growth opportunities
- Lead strategic program management, which involves duties on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Deconstruct complex business challenges and build and execute on a go-forward plan
- Drive the strategy and executive relationship with our distributors and partners.
- Keep up with industry trends by reading market literature, analyzing data and trends, and communicating with peers
- Drive exceptional Y/Y partner revenue growth
- Manage existing relationships across all levels of your partner organization
- Develop creative lead generation and sales incentive programs to increase sales
- Deliver sales and technical trainings for partners
Bachelor’s Degree or above in ICT field, Sales or equivalent
- At least 3 years vendor Channel Manager experience (Cisco is preferred); or at least 3 years vendor gold partner account manager experience.
- At least 3 years practical experience in ICT industrial. Familiar with Cisco/IBM/HP/DELL Channel policy, strategy, structure and so forth.
English as a working language, communication ability requirements are high and French is preferred.
Exceptional communication skills, both in presenting to partners and stakeholders, but also in reducing complex ideas to simple language and rigorously prioritizing what and how to communicate across the organization to achieve results
- Strong quantitative analysis and logical reasoning skills
- Demonstrated sales leadership ability in motivating teams, overachieving targets, and successfully working with a broad range of channel partners
- Have a deep insight in education and finance(banking) industry is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of the partner landscape
- Channel Development
- Channel Management
- Channel incentives
- Additional Licensing
- Channel communication
- Resource Coordination
- Channel conflict management
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to maintain a high level understanding of the business and a strong focus on driving results
- Resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships.
Cisco certificate and HUAWEI Certificate is preferred